Armed Forces MCFC

cyberblue

How many on here have been or are still serving in the Forces & what sh*t have you got away with to get to a MCFC game

Sgt in the Army, Been in 16 years and work at MCTC . Normally get r'lass to write a ticket begging letter whenever I'm away.

P.S. Get your help for heroes wristbands bought boys & girls. You have no idea how much this helps those who come back injured. Just go on the help for heroes website order one for a couple of quid and wear it with pride.

21 years in the RAF as an aircraft engineer. Doing at least another 9, possibly more.

It's right fcuked up my City watching :-(

Manci7y said:
Sgt in the Army, Been in 16 years and work at MCTC . Normally get r'lass to write a ticket begging letter whenever I'm away.

P.S. Get your help for heroes wristbands bought boys & girls. You have no idea how much this helps those who come back injured. Just go on the help for heroes website order one for a couple of quid and wear it with pride.
I would mate but there unavailible :(

Manci7y said:

Wrist bands don't seem to be available , but bought a few other things.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I once robbed some tickets off a bloke with a dodgy tash. I don't think it was Hitler though.

would of bin really funny if it was but thats just tight

How's about this...

Any member of the armed forces is allowed 2 free tickets a season (or maybe more depending on demand) provided they can prove they are still on active duty, or injured from active duty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.