Armed Forces MCFC

bezer57 said:
14 yrs in the queens lancashire regiment

My old man and my uncle were both QLR for donkeys years, spent the first 14 years of my life being dragged round Germany.

auction294 said:
I think anyone that served in the Army should get to spend the night with Natalie Pike, fuck the free tickets I'll pay for them in exchange for Nat! Now where is my Certificate of Discharge....

Natalie is a class girl, she just wouldn't go for that. Now, if you'd said RAF instead of Army....... ;-)

mancitymick said:
19 years done in the RN. Got 3 left however they have just offered me a further 6. Stil undecided wether or not to do it

Good luck to you. 6 years RN was more than enough for me!

Balti said:
mancitymick said:
19 years done in the RN. Got 3 left however they have just offered me a further 6. Stil undecided wether or not to do it

Good luck to you. 6 years RN was more than enough for me!

Aye, you can only stand so much 'male bonding' before it hurts too much ;-)

Obviously Mick is made of sterner stuff :-)

22 years,man an boy in the Royal Anglian Regiment,2nd Battalion,(the Poachers),served all over the world,an swept all over the world,lol.
based in west berlin in 1981,an did a road trip all the way to wembley thru east germany.west,holland belgium france,WITH NO FUCKING TICKET!!! (still got in though!!)
served thru the gulf wars,an i can tell you that there is a little back street gelato shop in kuwait city,that is forever sky blue.....my fucking city flag is hanging in it!!!
dont worry about crab air,or the puddle jumpers,the british army is THE fighting arm,without us on the ground,you wouldnt have sheik mansoour spending his oil money,he would still be running after his camels,an dodging 5.56 mm.....

couple of years in the RMR, (Royal Marine Reserves) like the TA but with a better hat (;-)

As for combat experience, not a lot, but at one point I could sneak up on the enemy and iron his kit for him perfectly, without him ever knowing.

sgt in army still serving done 18 yrs, based in hohne northern germany at moment, flew back from canada for last derby at maine rd landed friday, game, got pissed rusholme, then night on piss in darwin, where i was stopping with mate, then flew back sunday, round trip 2500 quid, memories of week end hazy but priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.