Armed Forces MCFC

Having served 28+ years, believe me Ive told some corkers. The downside however is that with the purchase of a seasoncard, I'm probably going to miss more than a third or half the games in a season. The Citycard worked well but due to how City are progressing, I'm now forced to purchase a seasoncard. Nonetheless, well worth it.

Royal engineers, 9 glorious years mostly in Germany with 35 engr regt and left at the end of 98, those were the days.
Went down to twickers to watch the army v navy and met up with some old faces its like you've never left.

Hi 14 years in the RAF and found it hard with all the rag scum around the world but our day is coming. Only downside is getting to as many matches as i would like. Happiest moment was watching the play off final in a barricaded room in saudi with a room full of gloating rags outside. How we celebrated that night

scall1 said:
How's about this...

Any member of the armed forces is allowed 2 free tickets a season (or maybe more depending on demand) provided they can prove they are still on active duty, or injured from active duty.

This should be put to the board. Exellent idea

Was in the Army from 1981 - 2007. Used to drive back from Germany twice a month when poss. Closet shave was nipping back to watch City playing Wimbledon (At Palace) night match, I think we won, remember David White scoring, got there just before kick off, had to catch the ferry back to Germany straight after from Ramsgate, got back to my Unit at 07:00 just before parade.

Other than that watched the Blues all over, those that know me, know that.

Dog H

Any member of the armed forces is allowed 2 free tickets a season (or maybe more depending on demand) provided they can prove they are still on active duty, or injured from active duty.

mate thats an idea,but most of us forces guys would tell you that ALL service is active,thats bollocks about having to prove it to you lot...,we all done our bit whether it was ulster,bosnia,korea,stan,the desert,the gulf waters,or just stagging on at buck house!!!

by the way us mob boys who are blues should have our own page on bluemoon,haha...so we can chat together an swing the lights an stack the sandbags............CTID.

the blue mob thread!!

I am not advocated a breakaway seperatist Bluemoon Military wing, but I think a pre game meet for a few wets would be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.