Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict

Homar

Sounds like Armenia and Azerbaijan are at war again over a long disputed border region. Tension has been building up over the past few months. Early reports of quite a few deaths on both sides. Also unconfirmed reports of Armenia starting to mobilise all under 55s.

There are risks that this could quickly spiral out of control if either Turkey or Russia decide to enter the conflict. Both back opposing sides, much the same as in Syria. Hopefully we stay out of it.

Have tickets for Baku in the Euros, which was already doubt if Coronavirus doesn't rein it's neck in.

It's been disputed for a while so not sure what has sparked the latest incident(s).

I had to apply for a visa for Azerbaijan and had to confirm I’d not been to Armenia.

Turkey are involved helping Azerbaijan with TB2 UAV spy drones,the only problem with that is that they were coming up on flight trackers so the Armenian were tracking them and shooting them down.

Turkey are involved helping Azerbaijan with TB2 UAV spy drones,the only problem with that is that they were coming up on flight trackers so the Armenian were tracking them and shooting them down.
Funny you should say that as Flightradar24 has been down for me for hours.

It's bizarre really, the 'enclave' is within Azerbaijan - the idea is to somehow make Azerbaijan a donut with Armenia in the center?

1601368138297.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.