Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict

They are fighting in an area of major gas oil lines.

It can't be long before Trump gets in on the action to "save the gas"

They are fighting in an area of major gas oil lines.

It can't be long before Trump gets in on the action to "save the gas"

Actually, it has nothing to do with the pipelines - they are not at all implicated

So I bought a ticket for Armenia v Wales today. It’s next month. I went to Azerbaijan with them in 2019 and I’m worried it’ll cause a problem with my passport stamp from Baku.

I imagine the FAW (Welsh FA) will research it but does anyone know how strict they’re likely to be? Only a complete fool at passport control won’t realise I’m there for the match but I know how bureaucratic it can be.

So I bought a ticket for Armenia v Wales today. It’s next month. I went to Azerbaijan with them in 2019 and I’m worried it’ll cause a problem with my passport stamp from Baku.

I imagine the FAW (Welsh FA) will research it but does anyone know how strict they’re likely to be? Only a complete fool at passport control won’t realise I’m there for the match but I know how bureaucratic it can be.
Have you the ticket still of the Azerbaijan game, leave it in the passport....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.