Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict

Did you not buy a shirt from the local team?
Couldn’t find one. I walked up to the stadium where the Arsenal v Chelsea final was played but it was all closed. Then the lady in the kebab shop couldn’t speak English.

We played in Baku in the Euros too (Turkey IIRC) so loads of us will have the same problem. I’m sure our people will make them aware. I know you don’t need a visa to get in.

As I understand it, you will be questioned why you went there but it's a straightforward response and if you're arriving on a plane with a load of other Welsh fans who have been to Baku then I'd let them go through passport control first.

We’ve sold out at 1100 so they’ll be sick of the sight of us by one point.

Anyone happen to have been to Yerevan? Tips?

Turkey are involved helping Azerbaijan with TB2 UAV spy drones,the only problem with that is that they were coming up on flight trackers so the Armenian were tracking them and shooting them down.
Under Urdegan Turkey is descending into a Fundamentalist Islamic State. Just what the world needs. Another country guided by man made up horseshit. Don’t we have enough. We have those horrible evangelical moronic fucks in the US, who are hell bent upon returning to a disgraceful society of hate and discrimination.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.