Aro Muric 2018-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A season of first team football is probably what he needs but if the idea is for him eventually come back here and make it as a cup goalie for us then it will have to be at a team that plays out from the back. Sending him somewhere where that side of his game isn't tested or improved will send him backwards as far being a City keeper is concerned.

A season of first team football is probably what he needs but if the idea is for him eventually come back here and make it as a cup goalie for us then it will have to be at a team that plays out from the back. Sending him somewhere where that side of his game isn't tested or improved will send him backwards as far being a City keeper is concerned.

Muric has played out from the back since before he joined us, he won't go backwards if he goes somewhere more direct, just like if Eddy spent a year under Pulis he'd not forget everything. In fact depending on the areas of his game that the coaches think need developing, going somewhere old school could be beneficial.

The only issue is that he won't get experience passing out in high pressure situations, and he'll need to get that at some point before being used for us regularly, but it might be a case of needing 2 loans, or learning that through cup games.

Muric has played out from the back since before he joined us, he won't go backwards if he goes somewhere more direct, just like if Eddy spent a year under Pulis he'd not forget everything. In fact depending on the areas of his game that the coaches think need developing, going somewhere old school could be beneficial.

The only issue is that he won't get experience passing out in high pressure situations, and he'll need to get that at some point before being used for us regularly, but it might be a case of needing 2 loans, or learning that through cup games.

Personally, if he's to make it at City he'd be better off staying and training under Pep and playing league cup games than going somewhere that plays hoof ball. He won't necessarily forget everything he's learned but it's such a huge part of our game, I can't see it being helpful to him or us for him to not be playing that way for a year. If he goes somewhere more direct it will probably speed up his chances of making it as a number one somewhere but I doubt it'd be with us. I don't really watch much football outside of the premier league so I've no idea if there a team with a suitable playing style that would be interested in taking him but I think that would be the best all round.

Personally, if he's to make it at City he'd be better off staying and training under Pep and playing league cup games than going somewhere that plays hoof ball. He won't necessarily forget everything he's learned but it's such a huge part of our game, I can't see it being helpful to him or us for him to not be playing that way for a year. If he goes somewhere more direct it will probably speed up his chances of making it as a number one somewhere but I doubt it'd be with us. I don't really watch much football outside of the premier league so I've no idea if there a team with a suitable playing style that would be interested in taking him but I think that would be the best all round.

He's not going to be number 1 for us.

I know. And he won't be a number two either if he's loaned out somewhere that doesn't play out from the back.
Yes he will. He's already a number 2, going somewhere and getting experience in front of crowds isn't going to make him worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.