Aro Muric 2018-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t recall him conceding a goal when he’s stepped in.

He has tremendous potential, and has the requisite ball skills, and fearlessness, that Pep wants from a keeper. It’s really pleasing that it appears the club is going to reward him with an improved deal.

I wonder if Pep will pick him for the final.
The Quarter-final??

Played well again and when called on did what was needed.

Have been impressed with this lad particularly with his distribution ( the Pep way) I just wonder how much game time he will get particularly as we have signed that keeper from the states

Really pleased for this lad still think his kicking is awkward but then it may stay that way and still be better than most, good to see him getting proper game time and building confidence

Have been impressed with this lad particularly with his distribution ( the Pep way) I just wonder how much game time he will get particularly as we have signed that keeper from the states
A strange one for both player and us, obviously he is talented but as he is already an international why would he want to fight for the number two keeper spot at a premier club, he isn't getting past Eddie for number 1 and I would rather we just promoted Muric to be the number 2 for real before we piss him off and have to sell him. It was bad enough losing Gunn tbh.

A strange one for both player and us, obviously he is talented but as he is already an international why would he want to fight for the number two keeper spot at a premier club, he isn't getting past Eddie for number 1 and I would rather we just promoted Muric to be the number 2 for real before we piss him off and have to sell him. It was bad enough losing Gunn tbh.
Muric's quite a bit younger. I think he could get a v good loan next year if the club wanted that, or be our no 2 (if the new American went on loan) , and both would be good steps in his development. I don't think he'd want to be a no 2 in three years, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.