Aro Muric 2018-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strange one for both player and us, obviously he is talented but as he is already an international why would he want to fight for the number two keeper spot at a premier club, he isn't getting past Eddie for number 1 and I would rather we just promoted Muric to be the number 2 for real before we piss him off and have to sell him. It was bad enough losing Gunn tbh.
Gunn is a good keeper but has no where near the ball playing skills of Muric.
We kept the right one

We kept the right one
I can’t see Claudio happy as no 3. One of them will likely leave. Would like to see Muric stay. Think he has the makings of a very good keeper. What’s the age difference between him and Eddie?

Muric is 20, Ederson is 25
Thanks Mate. I wonder if Eddie was as good five years ago. If he stays, he develops in the best environment in the world for a ball playing goalkeeper.
Glad the boy has grown out of nutting opposition forwards he doesn’t quite fancy. That’s a plus.

Reactions: SVP
We kept the right one

Indeed, so we don't want to lose him as well, that was my point really, buying another top notch prospect that is already an international isn't going to help, let's be honest it will be hard enough to convince a top talent to stay and play cup games only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.