Aro Muric 2018-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go now diaz has gone..
It's good for him to know he has one cup run,it's better he stays focussed on just the 1 competition and train hard for that,he is young and needs focus
Haha really? Can’t you come up with a better excuse for not playing him than that?

He is a kid,let him have his competition and focus on that,i like him and hope we keep him as our no 2
Yeah a cup where you play once a month. He’s a professional athlete, not a seven year old. If he can’t handle playing in both these competitions against oppositions like Rotherham and Burton he should retire.

Yeah a cup where you play once a month. He’s a professional athlete, not a seven year old. If he can’t handle playing in both these competitions against oppositions like Rotherham and Burton he should retire.
I hate to say that phrase i hate, but pep knows what he is doing

I hate to say that phrase i hate, but pep knows what he is doing
I'm sure he's fully aware about what he's doing but I'm disagreeing with him on this occasion. I doubt Pep will be here for more than five years, I'll be here for the rest of my life. So where Pep doesn't wanna risk playing a youngster in goal because 1 time out 500 that would make us lose this game today, it just shows to everyone in the Academy and young players around the world that we don't like playing our own kids (no kids on the bench today wtf???). It seems that we're learning f*ck all from Sancho and Diaz forcing their way out. And while Pep is the greatest manager in the world he doesn't really care about our Academy players as he'll probably leave us long before they reach their peak.

Edit: Feel this all became a bit messy but hope that I made my point clear at least

I think that he should have played today with the caveat that Pep made it clear to him that Ederson would play in later rounds unless we are drawn against a lower level team.

I was surprised at how strong the team was and, although it was fun watching so many goals, I would have rather had a couple more kids playing.

Guardiola probably didn't want Eddie on the bench for 2 games in a row.

Guardiola probably didn't want Eddie on the bench for 2 games in a row.
Had Bravo been fit he'd started both today and on Wednesday regardless of his performances.
Of the 18 Premier League clubs that have played so far only we and Everton did play our first choice keeper.

Had Bravo been fit he'd started both today and on Wednesday regardless of his performances.
Of the 18 Premier League clubs that have played so far only we and Everton did play our first choice keeper.
Not necessarily, Guardiola didn't stick to Cup/League that strictly with Bravo and Caballero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.