'Arry for Engerland

Also just look at his record between the top 4 this year. Played 4, won 0, drew 1 and lost 3.

Better teams have Spurs sussed

I can't believe the cream of English management is Harry Redknapp, Alan Pardew or Stuart Pearce.

Why not take a bit of a gamble, i mean really, what do England have to lose? Expectations are probably at a record low, but the whole national team need a fresh face, someone with new ideas/a lack of baggage.

How about Nigel Adkins?

The cream of English management is Bob Houghton, but as I say, he hasn't managed in England for a while so nobody knows who he is.

Blue paranoia alert:

Were 5 points clear by monday morning. Bobby's odds drop and the media keep asking questions suggesting he wants it.

'arry as manager who'll pick the drug cheat, granny shagger, him who's mates took the wrap for GBH, the racist, the toilet seat thief, Ashley 'cant get by on 55k a week' Cole, his fat nephew plus a load of over rated Spurs and manyoo players. I ask you.... what's not to like?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.