'Arry for Engerland

DTKOAG said:
Give the job to Brucey and lets have a proper laugh in the Ukraine.

think this would be more entertaining...........

warnock - manager

hollaway - assistant

now thats a football comedy waiting to happen

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
DTKOAG said:

think this would be more entertaining...........

warnock - manager

hollaway - assistant

now thats a football comedy waiting to happen

Now that would be funny, I would even pay to see that if it was turned into a show on Blackpool's North pier!!!!!!!!!!!!

malg said:
Have you ever seen or heard a more one sided argument on all media fronts regarding the next England manager? Even Radio 4 have been on about 'Arry for England.

Not one single journo I've heard (not read all the papers yet) have come up with any other candidate. These people are paid quite a bit of money for what they do, and they can't even be arsed to come up with another name.

So, for all the England fans out there, 'Arry is your next manager. Absolutely no way anyone else will be looked at. Top geezer 'Arry.

I do not want him. Venables was elbowed due to dodgy dealings and although redknapp came up "clean" in court this week...are we really expected to give the job to a man who opens up a bank account in his dogs name ???? Beggars belief.

Hiddink for me

DTKOAG said:

Good game, good game!

whmlow.jpg

The cockneys will turn in redknapp big time if he gets it and it turns pair shape, they were spitting at Kev within 18 months

as long as spurs don't get mourinho i couldn't care less.

he might even make a good go of it, even if he is/looks like a piece of dog turd.

In fairness I have never wanted capello. After south Africa I was determined for red knapp to be the manager. He is the best man for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.