'Arry loses appeal.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He and the rest of his dodgy mates if found guilty can get up to 7 years depending on he severity of the evaders, however this is extremely rare, they will normally just pay back the calculated sum of evasion, plus interest for time outstanding.

George Reynolds was given three years for evasion, and 5 years to repay his bill

stony said:
sibierski express said:
Hopefully not a great punishment as we need a good English manager.

It's just a myth that 'Arry is a good manager. Even his own players say they don't work on tactics. He's just Mike Basset with a cockney accent.

I think he installs belief into his players like none other. Virtually the same players that were in relegation zone under Ramos are now playing CL football and beating the likes of Inter. Also what he'd done at Pompey before that was nothing short of genious. He even convinced Kanu he can still play at tender age of 55. I'd like that belief in our England squad.

sibierski express said:
stony said:
It's just a myth that 'Arry is a good manager. Even his own players say they don't work on tactics. He's just Mike Basset with a cockney accent.

I think he installs belief into his players like none other. Virtually the same players that were in relegation zone under Ramos are now playing CL football and beating the likes of Inter. Also what he'd done at Pompey before that was nothing short of genious. He even convinced Kanu he can still play at tender age of 55. I'd like that belief in our England squad.

So how much as he actually won in his career to date ?

Glasgow Man City said:
Don't know how it works in England, but up here they would probably go after him for proceeds of crime as well.

POCA is a very powerful tool, I have heard of cases that we have investigated were people have lost cars homes and various top of the range electrical items, I would imagine that if we are using it then so too will HMRC.

Manx Blue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He and the rest of his dodgy mates if found guilty can get up to 7 years depending on he severity of the evaders, however this is extremely rare, they will normally just pay back the calculated sum of evasion, plus interest for time outstanding.

George Reynolds was given three years for evasion, and 5 years to repay his bill

£500k in the boot of the car though extreme to me and you is quite low
Key - the 7 year maximum penalty is saved for the big dogs who evading the 10s of millions, somehow, however much as we'd all like to see fagan locked up don't get your hopes up, just a hefty fine for old Harry

Is he gonna live on this inter result forever like rafa lived on the back of the champions league victory. I guarantee you if mourinho is managing that inter team that result never happens

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Anyone know what the possible/maximum punishments are for this?

Al Capone was found guilty of tax evasion, his incarceration included 11 years in Alcatraz. In the final years of Capone's life, his mental and physical health deteriorated due to neurosyphilis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.