Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
this knob could end up with a lot of egg on his face.. will be interesteing to see his next vlog if sanchez does sign for us

I hope he ends up with a fist on his face when they come to us,I'm not one to condone violence,but this DT (yup DAFT TWAT) needs his arse punching all the way back down south,the ignorant fucking wanker,proper got to me that video,the fucking spunk bubble

fanscity.gif

Last edited:
I hope he ends up with a fist on his face when they come to us,I'm not one to condone violence,but this DT (yup DAFT TWAT) needs his arse punching all the way back down south,the ignorant fucking wanker,proper got to me that video,the fucking spunk bubble
dont let him get to you, thats what he wants, your right,hes an ignorant wanker , but lets wait and see what happens , should be fun if sanchez does sign for us

I called this fella out earlier last season ,and I said I'd av the prick he talked about city like the way he does
Outside the emirates.And guess wat he wasn't there wen some gooner lads turned up ,the prick
His head has gone enjoy your keegan moment cos I will LUV IT JUST LUV IT
wen we buy alexis Sanchez you fuckin melt

Robbie I'm drained Robbie it's killing me man up .I've been a blue 40 yrs mate you couldn't walk a yard in my shoes you woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.