Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

i went on to youtube for that atv, what a load of tossers, i just pointed out to 1 who said community shield is more better then the super cup, that you had to win a champs league to be in that, and to point out to him that you have to win the premier league or fa cup to be in c ommunity shield both of which arsenal hadnt won, he wasnt pleased or atv wasnt as well as some come back at me but i took all the fuckers on and got blocked LOL

What bad times have you lot experienced? Eighth in the top flight? Ooh my heart bleeds for you brave little soldiers

In my comment, I referred to ‘most clubs’ for a reason. Not specifically Man Utd, Liverpool or us, for example. City fans of over 20 years or more who have largely stuck with their club through thick and thin deserve credit and to enjoy their current success. I really have no animosity towards City.

I guess it means different things to different supporters.

I personally regard it as a pre-season game and a chance to improve fitness. A win is a bonus, but I actually couldn't care about the result.

Rags and dippers tend to glorify their wins of the CS, and dismiss it when they lose. City fans are generally much more realistic as individuals .

You choose, but please don't generalise for all supporters.
I care that much I’ve not been to one Community shield or Charity shield gave ever. Don’t fucking care. Meaningless.

It‘s all relative, I suppose. Different clubs have different expectations. Bad times for us is not challenging for titles and apart from last season, we’ve been wide of the mark pretty much these last 2 decades. Now that City has reached the pinnacle not just of English football but of world football, I’d imagine your expectations have changed from say, where they were 15 years ago?

I’m an old git and so this is the second, albeit more successful period and sandwiched in between was our journey to the 3rd tier.

I have no expectations as such and if the success ends tomorrow then I will be grateful for what I have experienced.

I truly hope you are relegated as you clearly have no fucking idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.