Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

That was a great night. always remember Dunny having to be reminded to raise the trophy in our direction after he was presented with it!
Clearly inexperienced at such occasions!
We were oop in the Gods,2 miles away.

Dunny lifted something that looked like a sixpence from that distance.

Great few days....shit ground !!

Well 2.00 would definitely have been far too early and people wouldn’t have been able to get there.
Agree, 4pm is much better for the atmosphere and travel than the early kick-offs. Preferable to 2pm any day, but I realise everyone would have preferred their own unique time and you can't please everyone.

Fans were skint and fatigued after Istanbul, but the game was always going to be popular with those who couldn't get to the finals.

Many people probably prefer to get on their journey early doors.

Leaving Manchester at 8am isn’t really inconvenient....is it ?
Don’t know, not asked them. Has anybody ? 4.00 didn’t seem to be bothering any of the many families I saw coming off the trains anyway.

Agree, 4pm is much better for the atmosphere and travel than the early kick-offs. Preferable to 2pm any day, but I realise everyone would have preferred their own unique time and you can't please everyone.

Fans were skint and fatigued after Istanbul, but the game was always going to be popular with those who couldn't get to the finals.
Yes unique time for myself and my son was 5.30, the moving of the kick off meant we couldn’t make it. :)

"It's a marker to know we can go and beat Manchester City in a big game when it matters,” Ramsdale said. “I'm not sure what it will be like going through the season, but we now have that mental block gone."

Are these f#cking mongs serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.