Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

It wasn’t an answer to the boycott. City have made the criteria for numerous Wembley games more than one ticket per member.

There’d be riots on here if a League Cup Final or an FA Cup Semi didn’t sell out whilst tickets remained restricted to one each.
not on day 3 of a sales window they haven't

maybe after 3 weeks

so it was done to suppress fan power and to encourage people to buy once they saw other seats being sold

PM me if your Season tickets are available.

Soun
The club should have perhaps made it clear to the ST holders/SC and anyone else that wanted to sing then blocks A/B/C/D (for example- I know that are numbered but can’t remember them) would be designated singing sections. Had they got 3/4000 together in the same place then it would have worked better and also anyone not wanting that could have avoided it.

I heard from someone in the know that we sold less than 2000 to ST holders. How true that is I don’t know.
ds like you don't deserve them !!

not on day 3 of a sales window they haven't

maybe after 3 weeks

so it was done to suppress fan power and to encourage people to buy once they saw other seats being sold

I’m not sure what you’re calling for here?

That the club should have strictly enforced a one member one ticket policy, knowing it would leave thousands of empty seats, to show solidarity to this boycott?

I’m not sure what you’re calling for here?

That the club should have strictly enforced a one member one ticket policy, knowing it would leave thousands of empty seats, to show solidarity to this boycott?
They should have argued for a 3pm kick off time thus ensuring the City end would make noise and show empathy and emotion to the players

Instead they did anything to avoid empty seats even if that meant filling it with neutrals and arsenal fans and compromising fans’ safety

They should have argued for a 3pm kick off time thus ensuring the City end would make noise and show empathy and emotion to the players

Instead they did anything to avoid empty seats even if that meant filling it with neutrals and arsenal fans and compromising fans’ safety
Don’t whether they argued for 3.00 or not, but is 3.00 better than 4.00, would have meant an early start to get there, and a 4.00 wasn’t too bad for getting home.
Those seats weren’t filled with arsenal fans and neutrals either, maybe a lot of newer fans and families, which isn’t a bad thing.

We beat Barcelona with a Martin Petrov goal years ago in some meaningless friendly at the Nou Camp. They shat themselves every time we played them after that for years.

Honest.
That was a great night. always remember Dunny having to be reminded to raise the trophy in our direction after he was presented with it!
Clearly inexperienced at such occasions!

Don’t whether they argued for 3.00 or not, but is 3.00 better than 4.00, would have meant an early start to get there, and a 4.00 wasn’t too bad for getting home.
Those seats weren’t filled with arsenal fans and neutrals either, maybe a lot of newer fans and families, which isn’t a bad thing.
Depends where you live ?
Yes there were thousands dotted across all tiers. In any case no one sang.

Arsenal v Chelsea community shield 2017 2pm kick off

Yet we have to play at 4pm because ????

Depends where you live ?
Yes there were thousands dotted across all tiers. In any case no one sang.

Arsenal v Chelsea community shield 2017 2pm kick off

Yet we have to play at 4pm because ????
Well 2.00 would definitely have been far too early and people wouldn’t have been able to get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.