Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Man City is a top, top team but lacks at least a winger with great dribbling and skills. The only one is Foden (and he is not a winger). You should buy Kvaratskhelia: he is the perfect player for City. If you pay 100m, Napoli sell, and trust me Kvaratskhelia is worth the price.

Top team but nothing.

Treble winners.

Arsenals reaction should actually be a good think tbh they look an emotional time bomb already and the season ain't even got going ............. I can understand a reaction in a big final or a big league game but my word so over the top it was embarrassing............ still more fun incoming when they bottle it again and they will

Man City is a top, top team but lacks at least a winger with great dribbling and skills. The only one is Foden (and he is not a winger). You should buy Kvaratskhelia: he is the perfect player for City. If you pay 100m, Napoli sell, and trust me Kvaratskhelia is worth the price.
Hi Aurelio

Sooner or later they were going to beat us. As irritating as it is it’s best in a game that ultimately means little.

Can only spur us on and remove any complacency. Arsenal are entitled to celebrate how they see fit but having spent millions recently they don’t have the look of champions to me.

We shall see.
They didn’t beat us, the equaliser was a fluke. They just did better on penalties it seems. I still don’t know what the score was at the end but we are still THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

What a load of shit.

11 fucking minutes? May as well play next goal wins.

We’ll be up against it after the Treble now, PL and FA will be cheating even more blatantly to try and stop us.

Hopefully this will spur Pep on to fight harder.

Feel sorry for the way we lost, with a lucky own goal in the end, but team looks good... the real trophy is in ten days in Greece.... that's what we need to win....!

Thought although they had moments we were totally in control of that game. At times we were toying with them. They had a lucky break and our penalties were shit. Let the weird fuckers have their day we’ll just spank them next time.
I don't disagree with you , that's why I said it is what it is.
I thought they shaded the first half and we looked a lot better after subs were made.

I'm in no doubt though that if that game really mattered we could have easily upped the ante and took them to the cleaners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.