Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

BBC United Football - Mediacity.

Arsenal gave their hopes of beating Manchester City to the Premier League title a psychological boost as they defeated Pep Guardiola's side on penalties to win the Community Shield.

did anyone think we win the shootout? I was like dead certain we wont, hoped Ortega saves 1-2, but was sure we gonna miss 2-3. we missed way too many in the league last few years too.
Ederson never saves any either, maybe something to practice for the future.
Took the dog out as soon as the whistle went, knew we had no chance in pens

What a strange reply. I was giving my opinion on one of those three seeing less games this season.

And I'm coping just fine, thanks for asking. Although you are clearly dealing with some anger issues, you should probably see someone.
It was a joke mate. I support Celtic and would love your dilemma. One of the best 1st World problems I’ve heard.

Result doesn't matter. We're actually much readier than I thought.

The time-keeping thing is strange.

Come - on - Barney

Could think of two better words infront or Barney ...

Pick your dummy up ,,,pathetic
Why, what makes you think we will suddenly play better on Friday? Burnley back in training for a month a lot fitter. Lack of creativity, Haaland starved of service. Blinkered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.