Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

We look hard to beat (unless its a penalty shoot) . That's why I was relieved our FA Cup & Champions League Finals didn't go that far.
The lack of creativity and movement up front is worrying. We have a generational goal machine in Haaland but only an ageing knackered Kev knows how to operate it.
I thought Phil looked the part.

Nothing wrong with it at all. But their reaction was a touch small-time, desperate, somewhat disproportionate to the occasion and lacking perspective.
Tbh they did beat the champions of Europe and champions of England, I don't blame them for celebrating what do you expect them to do not celebrate too much lol?

Over £250million Arsenal spent in the summer, and an un-match-fit Manchester City that is 2 weeks behind the rest in pre-season because of winning the treble last season, We give them a game that they needed a bit of luck to take to pens and win, am ok with that

i'll fuckin tell you why barney, we've won 3 league titles back to back and a treble and lost 3 carity shields in a row, these games mean fuck all, give me even money and i'll have £500 with you that we win!

Forget him he's a WUM

If not he should go support somene else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.