Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

Was pretty impressed with City today. Could see the fitness wasn't there but we held the ball and retained it really well for the first half hour until we tired.

KDB as well. Wow. Looked like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. Some man.

Did anyone notice the commentators mentioning the £105 million pound signing today?? No? neither did i

Not one commentator mentioned the fee…
They spent a full season and every game speaking about 100mil grealish!

Did anyone notice the commentators mentioning the £105 million pound signing today?? No? neither did i

Not one commentator mentioned the fee…
They spent a full season and every game speaking about 100mil grealish!
Good point but let’s be fair they were too busy saying how loud arsenal fans were

Found it strange today we didn’t look long for haaland once. They pressed high so it was on constant. Alvarez running off him would of worked.

They couldn’t cope with this tactic last season when haaland & Kev did it. Infact I don’t think we made one pass to the Viking today

This new never ending injury time will in a tight game only ever benefit the team trailing.
9 mins is an extra 20% of a half and not being cocky our opposition often is trailing at 90 mins.

Found it strange today we didn’t look long for haaland once. They pressed high so it was on constant. Alvarez running off him would of worked.

They couldn’t cope with this tactic last season when haaland & Kev did it. Infact I don’t think we made one pass to the Viking today
Your & Kev said it all…take Kev out and to be frank Gundo too as did Davide then the big man cannot feed.
That position just behind the front man/men is the key to everything this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.