Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

how to avoid conceding deflected, flipper goals?
Lillo needs to sort this out in trainings. :)

this game is supposed to be between the Champions and the FA cup holders. I cant take the game seriously when a team that doesn't win anything gets invited for coming second.
Would it not be a good idea when a team wins everything like City did that for example the champions of Scotland get invated to play this game.
Celtic fans at Wembley. Lol!

I doubt the FA and the MET Police would want that.

Watching it with a Forest fan yesterday and first thing he said was if this is Arsenal winning 1-0 against Forest there's no way we're getting 8 mins. And that's the concern. In theory it should benefit us as teams always timewaste against us but I can see this being used whenever whichever team who's most likely in a title race with us are 0-0 at 90 mins. If they're 1-0 up I can't see the 8 mins being added.

Watching it with a Forest fan yesterday and first thing he said was if this is Arsenal winning 1-0 against Forest there's no way we're getting 8 mins. And that's the concern. In theory it should benefit us as teams always timewaste against us but I can see this being used whenever whichever team who's most likely in a title race with us are 0-0 at 90 mins. If they're 1-0 up I can't see the 8 mins being added.
I'd like to know who is making the call on added time. You'd expect it to be the 4th official, but I wouldn't be surprised if the TV match commander had a say in it somewhere.

I wasn't too bothered until I realised just how much I hate Arsenal and their overzealous celebrations.

Our players needed that. Complacency creeps in when things are easy.

Even though we were the better team, we were eventually 'humbled' and I'm sure our players will have hated that feeling at FT.

It should help with the rest of the season.

Bright notes were Palmer proving he can step up. Foden looking sharp and KDB still being a class above anything any other team has.

I wasn't too bothered until I realised just how much I hate Arsenal and their overzealous celebrations.

Our players needed that. Complacency creeps in when things are easy.

Even though we were the better team, we were eventually 'humbled' and I'm sure our players will have hated that feeling at FT.

It should help with the rest of the season.

Bright notes were Palmer proving he can step up. Foden looking sharp and KDB still being a class above anything any other team has.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.