Arsenal (A) | Community Shield | Post-match Thread

This is going to sound abit silly.
But I can see this loss having a positive impact on the players going forward for the new season. They would have been still (and quite rightly) still in party mode from the treble.
Well now it’s time for the boys to wake up and this has hopefully lit a fire in the lads to go in and do it all again!!

Come on city!

Happy we got beat in this pointless game, the only thing stopping this side being successful is hunger.

A few more short term humblings will provide the platform for long term success……..again.

The only thing that bothers me from today is that Foden didn’t start. It’s giving bad vibes for the season ahead. Could be that I’m reading too much into it, but he’s an absolutely key player this season as far as I’m concerned.

Played shit but should of won.

Biggest concern is we have zero creativity & Kev is weeks away from fitness.

Big issue for us this season
I don't think we played that badly but agree that creativity may be an issue. Early days yet though.

The commentators making a point of none of the previous winners of the CS of the last eight seasons have won the league and that nothing is lost on this weekend just before they scored. I wonder if they're regretting that now.....

This fucking sucks. Just like Chelsea with the champions league in 2021 we’ve given arsenal fans something to live off. They’re gonna be even more unbearable than they were before.

The way we presented ourselves in this penalty shootout was a disgrace. Seriously.

Marine esque levels of emotional resilience, you mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.