Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

True but it’s not just Rodri we’re missing in midfield. It’s KDB too. Two best midfielders in the world.

Had we been without 2 stellar players from different positions we’d cope better

Exactly this and they still only beat us from a fortunate deflection. That was about as good as Arsenal can give today.

Reactions: CC1
Can't remember the last time I was this disappointed in us. Arsenal were bang average and they still fully deserved that win.

People will now look for their scapegoats but the truth is that nobody on the pitch today played with any balls.

Glad it's the international break because I would not look forward to a game if we played again within the next week, Rodri or no Rodri.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Sniff, sniff.

Can we ban posters who are this fucking obvious please, mods.

We have been poor since Rodri got sent off, it isn't an overreaction. It just shows overreliance on him.
But he's back after this and now we've got 90 points left to play for.

The title is won over all 38 games and not in October with 30 left to play.

I'm not worried.

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Pathetic, why are you pretending to be a plastic johny come lately fan. I doubt there are many of them at City, try across the road at the swamp.

Can someone tell Haaland the season has started, his performances are simply not good enough if he does not score.
How is he suppose to score when he literally gets no service? Give me one good example of his getting service to score today? I’ll wait.. he isn’t aguero where he can dribble past 2-3 defenders and score

Come back the business end of the season when it really matters is all I am going to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.