Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Prick

Another below par performance. Both teams were very tentative in attack though I do think they edged it, probably because they were at home. Eddy would have saved the Martinelli shot but there was nothing Ake could do, feel sorry for the lad.
Anyway, International break now and hopefully we’ll be much closer to having a full squad to pick from, bar KDB. We absolutely need to work on our creativity because we’ve been looking very stifled with our frontline getting very little service.
Long way to go. Don’t get disillusioned blues, we’ve been here lots of times before and look how things turned out on those occasions. CTID

True but it’s not just Rodri we’re missing in midfield. It’s KDB too. Two best midfielders in the world.

Had we been without 2 stellar players from different positions we’d cope better
Yes but KDB is too a lesser extent. We’ve managed without him so far, heck I remember us winning the leg with out for a huge chunk of the season. It was only once Rodri was gone that the flywheels came off.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Hard lines City it wasn’t to be today. But you went down fighting. On the plus side Rodri’s back next time, John Boy’s back and as long as Wally Waistcoat leaves him on the bench we’ll be fine.
Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans you did us proud.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

:-)

Dog’s dinner that - looked like we picked eleven names out of a hat, told everyone to try to not get beat, but it doesn’t matter that much if we do.

Supposedly senior players not showing up at all. Bernado, for all the love he gets on here, has been stealing a living this season and was dreadful today. But still nowhere near as bad as Haaland and how he can stay on the pitch rather than Alvarez is just beyond me.

Zero ambition all match - every ball we picked up in midfield was passed back and ended up with Ederson. We also seemed to have no width while simultaneously not having anything in midfield.

We looked like a mid table team and got what we deserved, even though Arsenal were mediocre at best. We need to get ruthless with our selections and sign a proper midfielder in January as we can’t afford to carry passengers without KDB or Gundogan to pull us out of the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.