Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

Not surprised with that to be honest. We were missing key players and we looked a bit patched up. Some of these players had never played together before this season.
We will get MUCH better when key players are back.

Toothless, transparent, boring.
BHA, Ncastle, dippers and spurs scored more than us, that's our problem in a nutshell.

Still glad we've won the key CL away match.
Onwards and upwards.
Absolutely right. We win because we outscore opponents. That's not happening at the minute. The goals have dried up.

We were terrible today, i hate the over celebration of arsenal and arteta, its too early in the season.
We will come back stronger.
Didn't watch that wanker celebrate, flicked straight over to Tipping Point Best Ever Finals. Found it really enjoyable,

Playing Bernie in that role really didn’t work. Ridiculous when we have those players on the bench.

Needed Bernie’s creativity up top today & jacks control too
Berna is not really creative unfortunately, I thought Nunes would be, but he seems to be a complete flop which sucks.

I’m slightly disappointed in Foden as like you say his development has stagnated a bit in the last season or so but he has all the tools to do it and I’m sure he will get back on track. Disappointed with Johnny Stones coming on because that means he will now play 180 minutes for that twat waistcoat
Foden has completed football at 23. Very easy to lose focus

Thought we were poor by our standards. But nil nil would've been a fair result. Far to early in the season to get over excited like they did. Long way to go. Any blue who doesn't have full faith in Pep and the boys needs to give their head a wobble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.