Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

I actually almost felt sorry for Wenger there, looked like a broken man. An undignified end to a brilliant career. Then I remembered his continued digs at City and am kind of enjoying putting the final nails in his coffin. Schadenfreude, and all that.

Exactly.

He looked old and broken, like a dying dog being mercilessly prodded with a stick and I felt a twinge of sympathy, then I remembered two things, what he says and what he does.

Pretty drab game lit up by 3 wonderful goals. Just need to get through to the international break without any troubles where by then we should be close the full complement again.

Probably only need 3 more wins (out of the next 10) to win the league realistically. Happy days!

Thought we were superb first half , every single player played their part , 2nd half we just managed the result and conserved energy for Chelsea , looking like its all about how bad the Goons are and Wenger is a shite manager , not much talk about the sixteen point lead or how good we were , i seem to remember when yooonited won 3-1 at the Qatar stadium after being totally outplayed by the Goons that the Rags were going to push us all the way for the title , and they were the real deal. How's that working out then

I actually almost felt sorry for Wenger there, looked like a broken man. An undignified end to a brilliant career. Then I remembered his continued digs at City and am kind of enjoying putting the final nails in his coffin. Schadenfreude, and all that.

Still had opportunity to give genuine praise but declined said chance. Like he always does. Had to read between the lines this time but his stubbornness was still there.

He's a charlatan. I will never, ever feel sorry for that man.

A twat of the highest order.

Heading home, bloody freezing it was. Was touch n go whether to brave it looking at the state of the trains Home but wow was it worth it!

Blues were awesome throughout especially given the weather and the turgid second half but that first half was just unbelievable.

Think I walked past the arsenalfantv lot - some angry noises coming from whoever it was anyway.

Great to get a bit of yaya kolo going!

Well done for going.
Hats off to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.