Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

He is right, you are wrong.

We barely got out of 1st gear 2nd half because we didn't need to and it's called game management.

For the first 20 mins in particular we were very sloppy and conceded possession several times. Pep was going mad on the touchline and clearly wasn't happy. I don't care because we won the game but it certainly didn't go exactly as we planned.

Did Tyler actually say"it's naïve of Arsenal not to surround the ref and ask for a second yellow for Otamendi" Did anyone else hear that?

Can agree with most of that but I don't think they're sheep - they stayed away tonight and voted with their feet although the conditions are atrocious out there . That can be a storm that can build however and before Kroenke knows it the gates are down by half and crisis is looming . I don't think he will make it until the end of this season

Sorry -- I should have said that Krone and Wenger take them for sheep. But that fan base has taken up the mantle of "you can't buy class" and "I wouldn't want to support a club who bought the league" for years . . . until this season when the gulf in quality became as obvious as a black bowling ball on a white bedsheet. Personally I don't give them much credit for finally figuring it out.

I still think they let him stay til season's end but agree that he's done after that.

Game management, with another key game at the weekend.
I had the hills 6-1 to win by 3 or more deal, would preferred better procession at start of 2nd half and might have had a pint less but all’s well that ends well and all that

Did Tyler actually say"it's naïve of Arsenal not to surround the ref and ask for a second yellow for Otamendi" Did anyone else hear that?
He absolutely did, totally advocated trying to get a player sent off for what was nothing more than a foul and a pen. As soon as a player does that they will be first ones claiming it’s a disgrace and they should be booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.