Arsenal (A) Post Match Thread

That was well worth the forty minutes to Burnley, the hour and half to Manchester, the three hours to London and the tube journey.

I'll not mention me forgetting to get off the train to go to work.

There's only so many special goals a team can score in a season. I'll settle for a few ugly goals for a few weeks and some monstrous goals in the CL and against Manure.

Does anyone else think we took that a little easy on them? We had a few slip ups, but pretty much controlled the game well. We need to find a replacement for Ferni in the summer.
Berni was outstanding. Sane was a real handful and deserved MoM as he looked really up for it.

the guy on nbc said at half time "this is a train crash that could turn into a dumpster fire" dont you just love those septic tanks

Does anyone else think we took that a little easy on them? We had a few slip ups, but pretty much controlled the game well. We need to find a replacement for Ferni in the summer.
Berni was outstanding. Sane was a real handful and deserved MoM as he looked really up for it.
I agree and that will be Fred by all accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.