Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Probably because there had been about 30 shirt pulls in the game the ref didn't bother to give us. Clearly thought they were exempt from fouls today.
I heard mcPointy say ref should have stuck to his original decision which was no penalty. The absolute dick should realise that's what VAR is for, to correct clear and obvious errors by the ref. He obviously didn't see the shirt pull in real time so when he looked again he corrected his initial call

Why? The got exactly what they deserved. Yes they had a good game but the penalty calls were both correct and they acted out like spoiled brats and got reduced to 10 as a result. they spent the rest of the game playing victim instead of knuckling down and we nicked the game. Fuck em.

Wish we had that level of commentary bias even once a year...
Try reading my post again. Carefully, this time.

Thought the officials had a great game tbh.

Absolutely. Feisty players on both sides. First penalty shout: Ed gets plenty on the ball. Correct call. Second penalty shout: the defender gets nothing on the ball, doesn't even try to, and holds the shirt. Correct call. Nothing to see here.
Tell you what, Rodri's the fucking man, but if I were a supporter and an opposition player did that to me I would have wanted to murder him.

BT going to analyse "why VAR decided to get involved in certain incidents" today.

I'm tempted to cancel my subscrition & watch a stream moving forward, rather than give this shower of cunts any of my money.

It's glorious watching their misery that we won though. They are genuinely gutted!
It’s so stupid it’s embarrassing.
They monitor everything!

Wow.....never looked like winning then Rodders steps up...
What are BT going on about with VAR?
Ederson wins the ball for their pen shout, you can clearly see the direction of the ball changing then it is a foul on Silva for our pen shout... How can they claim that is controversial?
FFS it's Arsenal, with their dodgy penalties and divers like Lacazette/Saka/Martinelli....rather ironic that a soft pen should go against those fannys...
They guy was a bellend to get sent off, unsporting behaviour (cheating in other words) then blocks Gab with an unpleasant barge on the halfway line...are they seriously saying that was an unfair sending off?
Kudos to our boys for the fightback but we did look leggy at times and even down to 10, Arsenal made a real fight of it.
Weird performance from Laporte...good from Ake again.
That must be demoralising for our title opponents.
Thankfully, a break for the boys now....well earned too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.