Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

3 points but that was toothless till very end. Never seen such poor show.

Lack of subs is another problem. Need to work hard before we play Chelsea in 2 weeks

And Dermot Gallagher says it was penalty for us, I am surprised.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA absolutely brilliant..we played like a team who played barely 2 days ago, then had to play the early kick off. We looked leggy, and tried to manage the game. Arsenal were good for a while, playing to their strength on the break, but they lost their heads and lost themselves the game. They can whinge and play the victim all they want but Xhaka is a idiot, everyone knows that he'll implode and Gabriel tried to cheat and got himself booked, then tried to take Gabby's head off....suck shit Arsenal you did that to yourselves on our bad day.

Rodri MOTM for the winner and then winding the fuck out of the Arsenal fans that weren't dressed as empty seats.

Hopefully Liverpool and Chelsea kick the shit out of each other for a bore draw now, then the media can cry for a fortnight before the league resumes.

Second game in a row the biased bitter cunts have given motm to an opposition player. They must be hurting very badly.

Hopefully all this cry-arsing about VAR will see the introduction of everyone overhearing the VAR decision making process. I’d imagine todays conversation went ‘did you see the shirt pull?’ No? Then I suggest you go to the screen…

Whinging , whining cockney c*nts , bottle merchants , no bollocks and no fans in the ground and the ones that did turn up stamping their little feet , their players no better , whining , whinging at the ref for 90 minutes , if that **** Xhaka and the rest of the Gooners wimp players put as much energy into his game as moaning at the ref they might have scraped a draw
The Goons a pathetic football club with even more pathetic fans , f*cking lightweights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.