Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

BT`s coverage has been appalling and it`s not even over yet.

If it`s a foul in the box it doesn`t matter if it`s not clear and obvious. If it`s a foul, it`s a foul. VAR did it`s job today and the referee made the correct calls. I can`t see what the Tarquins are moaning about, or is it just their self entitlement kicking in.

Probably because there had been about 30 shirt pulls in the game the ref didn't bother to give us. Clearly thought they were exempt from fouls today.
Looked at the stats at HT and couldn't believe what I saw. We had 60+% of the possession and I thought, here we go, 60% of the fouls, but no! The Arse 6 and God's Own 2. Don't know how it ended up. The trouble is that too many club based spokespeople are given airtime to bemoan the fact that the LotG are being applied and they are on the shit end. Tough place, but yer have to chew on the shit as well as the sugar.

I've lost count of how many times we have been cheated out of points at Arsenal over the years - so fuck em the moaning cunts - well done City and I for one love how our players celebrated - that's in return for the hateful letter on Arsenal headed paper !
Too right mate, spot on.

Again, I had to watch it sporadically but what's all the moaning about the ref? I saw the big decisions, seemed they were right to me and any normal, sane person

The poor, young, fresh faced Gunners.

Why some of them have only just started to shave... (not including that skinny, rat faced youth on their left with his scraggy moustache and his pervert's goatee)
... but...

...they are so wet behind their ears that they can't control their emotions and get their knickers in a twist over the slightest perceived injustice.

Meanwhile City, the better and much more experienced team, just carry on calmly and take 3 points off them.

Champions.

JJ

People on here really don't understand anymore what playing crap is. We almost never play crap; our level varies but is actually high.

We defended well. Our pass completion was 89% compared to the 72% for the opponent that is getting lauded on TV. 71% possession.

Arsenal were very aggressive and had a very good gameplay, which made it difficult for us. Of course we can play better and had good fortune in them going down to ten but that was not bad luck for Arsenal, it was ill discipline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.