Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'm a bit calmer now, but fair play to Arsenal. Arteta has done a decent job for them, they look really good. If West Ham can't get top four I hope they beat United to it.
They’re a fucking horrible moaning club with horrible moaning fans. They were the main instigators in both letters they drew up about us moaning to the PL and UEFA, their fans were racist towards Adebayor, Wenger did nothing but moan about us for years, Arteta went behind Pep+Txiki’s back and met with Arsenal in secret after telling City he wasn’t leaving…

Arsenal can fuck off! I hate them, the dirty moaning redshirt cunts!

BT Sport are a disgrace. It was like watching Arsenal fan TV
Was texting with my brother and sister during the game and he said the exact same thing!!!

US TV says ref was INITIALLY correct with both calls but his call on Berni was not a “clear & obvious error” so he shouldn’t have changed his mind!!!

Somebody should tell him….!

Ref made clear he didn’t see the shirt pull from his angle and told Xhaka why the pen and yellow card!

The end.

Brilliant words from Rodri on the BBC live page:

Manchester City midfielder Rodri, speaking to BT Sport: "You always have two or three games like this in a season. They showed why they are bin their position - the way they have grown with Mikel [Arteta] is huge. We know they have more rest than us. They have six days to prepare, we have three games in one week and travel. It is tough sometimes, when you don't have the physicality. We have to maybe play a bit more easy. We struggle in the first-half but took control in the second a bit more and do more our game. They did a great game but we showed our champions personality.

"We have learned from last years that you have to push no matter. We never drop and thought it was possible. I scored a goal. I don't know what I was doing in there with Laporte also. It was crazy. Three more vital points.

"I have no doubt ours was a penalty. At first I had doubt in the first action but I get close to the screen and for me it is clear.

"Small details make a big difference. They made a big mistake with the second yellow for Gabriel. We were clever. We did not have many chances but we were so effective.

"It is a massive moment. People think we always have to play top level. Sometimes it is impossible. I came back from Covid and was tired last 20 minutes. Joao Cancelo plays all the games. The calendar is a bit crazy in this period."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.