Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

We should be proud that we have a team who really wants to win. Yes we looked jaded at times but this was mostly due to a lot of games and Arsenal playing their best game against us for years. I was impressed by their shape and boldness to push CB's up into our CM when pressing, made it very hard for us 11 v 11...They have a very good young squad..will be contenders in 2 - 2.5 years. I agree that they shot themselves in the foot with ill discipline...probably boiling over as they felt aggrieved...A tired City that really wanted it shows Champions mentality...Will be tough for Chelsea and Liverpool mentally that.

"End of the day, you pull anyone's shirt anywhere else on the pitch and it's a penalty" - Rio Ferdinand

I know it's already been posted, but I'm fucking pissing myself here! Best laugh I've had all day. Disappointed with the meekness of the Arsenal fans response to the Rodri wind-up!! I wanted full-on Adebayor vintage.

That lanky streak of piss was like fuckin zeberdee at half time, giddy as fuck.
He'll be suicidal now and I can't wait.

BTsport are a disgrace, I can only presume they wanted an arsenal win.
Up yours btsport, up yours sky sports, up yours the Premier league.

They actually said at one point that nobody but City fans wanted us to win today mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.