Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

3 big fat points on a fantastic turnaround!!
Happy New Year :)

Arsenal were good 1st half but they wanted to fuck City without being smart enough...

Thank you Xhaka (as usual) and Gabriel.
Permanent fouls were some too many, being fired up by their giddy boo-fans.
They rightfully were punished by best team in the land.

Great statement going into the New Year
and winning streak still alive.
What a day!

Hahaha.
Top marks for alliteration though lads.

RAWK heads exploding on the City thread...........

Well this is it. Despite being a bunch of gobshites, Everton are a proper club. I'd want Abu Dhabi to knock them out too. Everton picking up a trophy would actually mean something. This lot buying another one just voids the whole thing anyway in my eyes.

Abu Dhabi. No one loves you. No one hates you. No one cares about you.

The biggest insult you can offer anyone in life is not your hatred, it's your indifference. If we look around us, all this lot attract is complete indifference, and that tells us all we need to know about them.

Yeah, 488 pages of indifference.

So much to love about today. Getting the win after not playing anywhere near our normal levels. VAR actually doing it’s job and getting the big decisions right. The absolute cunts trick of scuffing the penalty spot getting found out and then leading to the red. Keown. BT’s appalling commentary team. But most of all, the salty tears of every whining twat that wanted us to lose that game, particular those at BT who are clearly hurting. Fuck them, fuck the Tarquins, fuck the scousers and fuck Chelsea. Happy new year, love it.

We didn’t play well but cannot overlook how many games we’ve played and Arsenal were very good. They made things difficult for us. Gabriel lost it for them
There’ll be much in the media about the referee, but Arsenal really need to look at Gabriel. He has previous for acting rashly. For example, watch this from about 1.05:

Someone asked earlier when our last injury time winner was. It's probably already been answered, but it was Gabby's winner at St Mary's that clinched the 100 pts.
First time we’ve come from behind at half time away from home in the Prem since the 1990s I think that today.

They’re a fucking horrible moaning club with horrible moaning fans. They were the main instigators in both letters they drew up about us moaning to the PL and UEFA, their fans were racist towards Adebayor, Wenger did nothing but moan about us for years, Arteta went behind Pep+Txiki’s back and met with Arsenal in secret after telling City he wasn’t leaving…

Arsenal can fuck off! I hate them, the dirty moaning redshirt cunts!

Hear hear well said that man!!!

f0141788-800px-wm.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.