Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

No idea how we won that.

Probably the worst we have played all season. The front 3 were really bad.

Winning whilst not playing great is a sign of Champions.

Got to say...Pep has thrown in some strange tactics during his tenure against the Rags, and these. We could have really put these to the sword and made the extra man count. We didn't, no idea why you wouldn't bring on fresh legs, and replace tired players. Maximise the use of Subs. Strange Guy(but a genius mostly :-)).

Also i personally thought the ref had a really good game, got everything right, and was not intimated by the Partisan crowd.

Now we get to rest, and come back for the Title run in.

Happy New Year Blues, and may all your dreams come true.
Since Pep joined us we’ve played Arsenal 16 times, lost twice drawn once won thirteen, aggregate 38:9. I’d love to see how we’d get on if pep ever gets his tactics right.

No better or worse than most big clubs.
It’s like I said in the “Are City Ruining Football?” thread; all these redshirt cartel clubs are the same…

They have no idea about the true history of football, don’t realise that their clubs were all football nobodies before their rise to the top, ruined football by creating a cartel in the hope they could keep football success and money for themselves forever, are very insecure about their grasp on being top clubs, don’t understand that nothing lasts forever.

Theyre all fucking horrible the redshirt bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.