Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Oh what a win not celebrated like that at home for a long time. Not a great performance and we got out of jail but that’s what big teams do when there going for the title. Come on the blues.

Not read the previous 60+ pages so apologies if discussed. BT banging on about inconsistencies in VAR and the ref (who I thought was excellent) not going to the screen for Eddie’s challenge. It worked exactly as VAR was intended. Eddie’s wasn’t a foul, ref got it right so no clear and obvious error so no need to go pitch side. Our pen was nailed on, a foul and a shirt tug so a very clear and obvious error. So again correct decision to go to the screen. And these pundits are paid how much !!!

RAWK heads exploding on the City thread...........

Well this is it. Despite being a bunch of gobshites, Everton are a proper club. I'd want Abu Dhabi to knock them out too. Everton picking up a trophy would actually mean something. This lot buying another one just voids the whole thing anyway in my eyes.

Abu Dhabi. No one loves you. No one hates you. No one cares about you.

The biggest insult you can offer anyone in life is not your hatred, it's your indifference. If we look around us, all this lot attract is complete indifference, and that tells us all we need to know about them.

Yeah, 488 pages of indifference.

Such a lovely bunch of village idiots :)

View attachment 33268

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.