Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

Just a message to you lurking bin dipping fuckers "that don't give a shit about Citeh".

We all know you do really, no matter how many times you post the same regurgitated shite on rawk, please keep doing it though so we can all have a laugh at your expense, whilst you pretend you don't care ;)
They don’t care obviously……….

Raheem Sterling and the City coach driver may disagree :)

That was one of the most biased TV commentaries I've ever seen. Keown and McManaatwat creaming over the Arse. And as for Camel Gob and Jake Fcktwat in the studio deliberating over the death of football. Just fck off! Admit it you cuunts...that's why we're Champions!

tbf I thought Pointy put Keown in his place a few times and said he was getting caught up with the fan noise

It felt like I was watching a rags game from the 90's . All the big decisions fell to us and we sneaked a late winner in extra time. Sound familiar?
Today just emphasised how teams can break up our play if they get inbetween our lines. Our front 3 were isolated from midfield and each other and offered little to win the ball. The midfield were sluggish. KdB hasn't the legs currently. The back 4 were exposed down the flanks.
How the hell we won is a mainly down to the sending off and the 2 pen calls.
Pep is gambling not using subs and the odds will catch him up at some point.
I’ll take consolation in our 11-point lead.

You‘re being unrealistic, mate, expecting vintage performances week after week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.