Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

RAWK heads exploding on the City thread...........

Well this is it. Despite being a bunch of gobshites, Everton are a proper club. I'd want Abu Dhabi to knock them out too. Everton picking up a trophy would actually mean something. This lot buying another one just voids the whole thing anyway in my eyes.

Abu Dhabi. No one loves you. No one hates you. No one cares about you.

The biggest insult you can offer anyone in life is not your hatred, it's your indifference. If we look around us, all this lot attract is complete indifference, and that tells us all we need to know about them.

Yeah, 488 pages of indifference.
Delicious

After a very exciting and promising first half, very disappointed by the result with 2 penalty claims one given, one not. Frustrated by Xhaka being stupid again allowing Silva to win the penalty and by the indiscipline of Gabriel undoing all the good work. Another day, Martinelli scores, no red card and we win.

However, lots to be positive about and losing to City is not as bad as would be losing to the clubs around us in the table that we are actually competing with. I haven’t given up on top 4 but would be disappointed if we at least don’t qualify for Europe.

Good luck to you guys, I’d say the title is all but won and I have to say I’m always impressed by Pep - always classy both in victory and defeat.
Here's hoping you stop scum getting top four mate

It's that little bit extra from Rodri to not flinch, get so close and actively antagonise the cunts for me.
Yeah I can see that, plus it felt so out of the blue that made it that little bit more funny.

I just think Adebayor running the full length of the pitch and posing in front of the Arsenal fans the way he did can't be topped, personally.

I look forward to the next player to do it!

Not read the previous 60+ pages so apologies if discussed. BT banging on about inconsistencies in VAR and the ref (who I thought was excellent) not going to the screen for Eddie’s challenge. It worked exactly as VAR was intended. Eddie’s wasn’t a foul, ref got it right so no clear and obvious error so no need to go pitch side. Our pen was nailed on, a foul and a shirt tug so a very clear and obvious error. So again correct decision to go to the screen. And these pundits are paid how much !!!
They have an Agenda and must stick to it no matter what the evidence staring them straight in the face is!!

After a very exciting and promising first half, very disappointed by the result with 2 penalty claims one given, one not. Frustrated by Xhaka being stupid again allowing Silva to win the penalty and by the indiscipline of Gabriel undoing all the good work. Another day, Martinelli scores, no red card and we win.

However, lots to be positive about and losing to City is not as bad as would be losing to the clubs around us in the table that we are actually competing with. I haven’t given up on top 4 but would be disappointed if we at least don’t qualify for Europe.

Good luck to you guys, I’d say the title is all but won and I have to say I’m always impressed by Pep - always classy both in victory and defeat.

City looked tired. but we came up against a side that were perfectly set up to cause us problems.
Arteta is building a good young side.

Very big result for us.

I thought Arsenal were excellent. Give Arteta another 18 months and they will definitely be up there challenging for the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.