Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

How do you explain a similar incident against villa last week ? keeper clatters into Erling we go on and score from the rebound ref awards villa a free kick ?
I'm just looking at this one in isolation tbh. It comes down to the refs initial sighting of the collision, maybe in this one he thought eddy fully clattered into their striker where as in reality he just slightly jumped into and bumped him while he was off balance already. VAR will never overrule these unfortuantely

How do you explain a similar incident against villa last week ? keeper clatters into Erling we go on and score from the rebound ref awards villa a free kick ?
There is no explanation. 99.999999% of the time when there is a 50/50 or anything even close to a 50/50 with a keeper it's given as a foul on the attacking player and a goal kick. This was particularly bad though, even the announcers didn't know why he blew it at first. Of course once they realized that the fix was in they tried to justify it.

I'm just looking at this one in isolation tbh. It comes down to the refs initial sighting of the collision, maybe in this one he thought eddy fully clattered into their striker where as in reality he just slightly jumped into and bumped him while he was off balance already. VAR will never overrule these unfortuantely
They'd 100% have overruled it if it were City on the attack.

I just want to thank the Premier League.

In this difficult time, when we were struggling for motivation and form, they came to our rescue and managed to galvanise us when we most needed it.

All those that have been bad mouthing the PL need to wash their mouths out with soap lol.

So thankyou Premier League, and by the way we'll still see you in Court :-)

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well
Rodri still has a black eye from a similar but worse goalkeeper assault, yet that was a Spurs free kick. Same v Villa, Argie keeper hits Haaland, instant Villa free kick

For me it was a penalty, Eddy barged into him and knocked him down. It was a fairly minor foul thus no yellow but still silly from Ed. Great win though, whole team performed well

There's 0 consistency, why wasn't haaland given a penalty against Villa for a similar incident last week?

Players must be so confused these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.