Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Fuck me just speed watched a few of the highlights on Amazon, what the fuck have we done to upset wee Allie McCoist, might have been the few bits i fast forwarded to but I thought he used to be fair, but not tonight seemingly
That’s what happens when you work for talkshite especially next to a bitter cockney

Ha Ha Ha fuck off

byPktkpTURBXy9hZGFjMzQyNTg5YjgyZDYzMTBhZWIyZjM4ZWE1Y2VmZS5qcGeSlQMAP80IAM0EgJMFzQSwzQJ2

Fuck me just speed watched a few of the highlights on Amazon, what the fuck have we done to upset wee Allie McCoist, might have been the few bits i fast forwarded to but I thought he used to be fair, but not tonight seemingly
The game was originally postponed due to the Queens death
Listening to the commentary it sounds like the Queen has died again at the end. It was like a minutes silence

Just looked at the final 3 fixtures Everton away,Chelsea home and brentford away. Arsenal have Brighton home, forest away and wolves home. I hope we have a little leeway by the time we get to Brentford. Probably one of the worst away games you could have for the final game. They do love an upset.
If Leeds can go there & roll them on the last game I’m sure we can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.