Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

A full bottle of water from the second tier is not fucking harmless either.
Wonder if the PL will punish the cunts…
When I read the DT report just now I thought were the bottles plastic or glass, were they empty or filled? If there's no sanction it just adds evidence that the FA treat clubs differently. What happened to the Dippers after the coin throwing? They might not have been able(?) to recognise the villains but they should have been able to work out that it did or didn't happen.

Has anyone noticed how we never win a game, our opposition lose it.

"All three goals were gifts"

The 'mistakes' angle is writ large in the DT this morning but there is just a hint as to why and how they made the mistakes - 'cos they were playing us and we put the shits up 'em so we had more than a hand in teasing out the odd flaw in the Arse defence.

Well played Blues

Felt confident you would beat them tonight

They’re starting to slip for sure, and Partey is a big miss for them

You guys just have an abundance of talent everywhere - Haaland was fairly quiet tonight I thought and yet he still bullied Arsenal at times

Also to add. Tonight’s game was just pure entertainment.
World class players all over pitch
Some great football
Some handbags
And some controversy here and there

That’s what footballs all about and anyone giving up on it should give their head a wobble - the PL is the best and you’re gonna win it again
Nonexisting pen is not controversy, it's cheating though

What I can’t get my head around is it’s one thing for fans who are not really informed coming out with the bollox he did at the end there but that exact same attitude and excuse pervades these clubs boardrooms as well.

They should know better, they do know better but it doesn’t stop them.

Inject it into my veins you cunts.

Organic my fucking arse lol
Danny Fiszman and Henry Norris like this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.