Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Oh my days!
Oh my days what?
It's not a fucking grey area mate, it's the fucking first time ever it was given, not rarely given.
Exactly right , I thought after seeing it when has that type of collision ever been given as a penalty? It is like the situation where an attacker gets his shot away and then gets kicked - it is never given.

Brilliant in the away end last night. We were right next to the home fans, which I generally don’t like cos I prefer to focus on City and singing, but I have to say my 14 and 16 year olds loved it, and the number of “grown men” who wanted to fight my 14 year old son was fucking hilarious. Grown men who are chanting behind THE most pathetic “ultras” you could ever see; literally about 30 kids, with a drum and flags provided to them at the start of the game, fucking pathetic.

I thought it was harsh also

As you see that many times and refs rarely give a pen

I can see why he did, goalie did clatter into Nketah after ball was played but it’s hard for goalkeepers to avoid them situations - bit of a grey area for me but I would sway to no pen
And Nketiah clattered into Eddie. It's a contact sport and that was an example of contact, just the same as Haaland clattering into the Villa goalie at weekend, but the outcome was markedly different. We concede a pen last night, but Villa get a free kick. There will be as many refs running around breathless who wouldn't have given a pen for that incident as would, and that is the nonsense which surrounds the LotG. Results can be manipulated by applying the LotG one way and not another, let alone the way they are written.

Pep wins because he tries things. They mostly work (CL (amongst others) aside, and alright, that was a big one).

But ultimately he's a football genius. He knows far more than any of us sausages on BM.
He’s bonkers. Bernie in three places at once???. But your second para is spot on.

The 'mistakes' angle is writ large in the DT this morning but there is just a hint as to why and how they made the mistakes - 'cos they were playing us and we put the shits up 'em so we had more than a hand in teasing out the odd flaw in the Arse defence.
To be fair to them, like every fan does, they are viewing everything through the lens of their own support for their own clubs. We do it too!
Its the media reptiles and so-called ‘journalists‘ taking this view that is the problem.
This is where most neutrals get their views from.

Brilliant in the away end last night. We were right next to the home fans, which I generally don’t like cos I prefer to focus on City and singing, but I have to say my 14 and 16 year olds loved it, and the number of “grown men” who wanted to fight my 14 year old son was fucking hilarious. Grown men who are chanting behind THE most pathetic “ultras” you could ever see; literally about 30 kids, with a drum and flags provided to them at the start of the game, fucking pathetic.

Haha yes I saw their 'Ultras' on my TV last night and burst our laughing! If nothing else they would make a good match for our 'Blazin' Squad'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.