Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

He's saved four while playing for City: Napoli, Spurs, Arsenal (at Emirates about 4 years ago) and Everton (last game of 20-21 season).
Faced 32 pens for City, saved 4, conceded 28. I wish there were stats for whether he dived the right way as it feels like he goes the wrong way most of the time too.

whats it disallowed because haaland fouled the keeper !
I am not certain as the referee waved his hand in a strange way. It was definitely not a foul by Haaland but could have been offside. As somebody else pointed out the free kcik was taken from near the collision point. I am frankly still baffled by it.

Barely slept last night. Adrenaline was coursing through me after that huge win. Some ratings having watched the game twice now.

Ederson - 6 - didn’t really have much to do was very unlucky for penalty imo

Walker 7 - he makes such a difference to us when he is fully focused and fit.
Dias - 9 just an absolute man mountain. Colossal. Captain on the pitch albeit without the armband
Ake - 8 superb again from Nathan, really having a brilliant season
Bernardo - 7 thought he performed admirably in an unfamiliar position.

Rodri - 8 quiet efficiency but oh so vital to how we play
KDB - 9 goal and assist in an otherwise decent performance. Gets an extra mark for winding up the arsenal fans and the clash with arteta
Gundogan - 8 what a clever player. Just so smooth and smart in possession and with his positional play.

Mahrez - 6 huge fan of mahrez but thought he was quiet tonight
Grealish - 9 brilliant from jack. His personality on the pitch and willingness to receive possession is a huge asset. My MOTM

Haaland - 8 worked really hard and gave arsenal problems all night. Took his goal exceptionally well.

Pep - 9 His tactical tweak at half time was a stroke of genius. That is what separates him from the other managers. He sees things most can’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.