Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

By the way Liverpool fans are really bitter that we are still fighting for the league and they are now irrelevant in the league.

I got a message sent to me this morning from Liverpool fan. He clearly watched the entire game as he broke down all Pep's tactics. He was bashing Pep's tactics and said we only won because we have world class players.

City has turned into a great obsession for them. They just can't let it go.
Seems "World class" players trump "best in the world" players doesn't it.

Last edited:
Subbing Mahrez for Akanji won the game. We looked like ourselves second half. Midfielders getting on the ball more in space. Actually finding the forward runs more.

The lot? Does that mean the quadruple? I'm only asking because I still think we can win the league, the CL, and the FA Cup THIS season...
No I mean the 3 you just mentioned. As much as I would love to win them this season I think it's just a season to soon and we need that winger.

The guy in the pink polo.
Is that a smile or is he baring his teeth in some kind of alpha male act of dominance (from a very safe distance)?

Was the bloke in black that crosses the screen at the bottom that I hadn’t noticed before.

Just back - wow wow wow. Great crowd of Blues tonight - normally packed with tourists in the away end, but I didn't see many - which made for a good atmosphere.

As for KDB - what you don't see before the bottles arrive is that he held up three fingers as he walked past the crying Goooners....legend
Top man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.