Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

This issue with Bernardo at LB/LM is made worse because Saka is such a threat and such a good player.
Agreed, but when all was said and done what did Saka actually wind up doing other than converting a PK that had zero to do with him in the lead in? If anything, it allowed us to be level at the half and in the game then shifting tactics which Arsenal had no answer for. If we took a 3-1 at home to Arsenal with our only goal coming on a gift the narrative would be crushing down on us so hard we'd have to move into an underground bomb shelter...Let no one make a mistake, this was a massive, VERY MUCH DESERVED win...any other narrative is nonsense...

Thought they looked shit scared of us first 10 mins then we let them get a foothold in the game but they never really created much we created more and took our chances. Still think we are crying out for a pacey wide man I think that's all that's missing from us winning the lot next season.
The lot? Does that mean the quadruple? I'm only asking because I still think we can win the league, the CL, and the FA Cup THIS season...

After tge penalty I posted something on here about the game being fucked and was done with football.
Went to bed, angry as f#ck wanting to slap Taylor.
Decided to get up and see how going. 2 min later grealish.....
I should know better after 43 years, CTID (or too angry to sleep)

He could, and judging the 'foul' on Nketiah, I'm surprised he didn't. One dodgy pen yer can get away with but two, in the same match, when it's such a high stakes game?
Leicester were given three against us at our place. Further back I saw Ken Barnes score three penalties against Everton, many in the crowd were shouting for him not to take the third.

Leicester were given three against us at our place. Further back I saw Ken Barnes score three penalties against Everton, many in the crowd were shouting for him not to take the third.
I can recall the three Ken Barnes took but didn't see 'em, and I fancy of the three the Bottler doled out to Leicester two were stoners.

By the way Liverpool fans are really bitter that we are still fighting for the league and they are now irrelevant in the league.

I got a message sent to me this morning from Liverpool fan. He clearly watched the entire game as he broke down all Pep's tactics. He was bashing Pep's tactics and said we only won because we have world class players.

City has turned into a great obsession for them. They just can't let it go.

By the way Liverpool fans are really bitter that we are still fighting for the league and they are now irrelevant in the league.

I got a message sent to me this morning from Liverpool fan. He clearly watched the entire game as he broke down all Pep's tactics. He was bashing Pep's tactics and said we only won because we have world class players.

City has turned into a great obsession for them. They just can't let it go.
They all say they don't care about us aswell obsessed them lot as soon as they go on a bad run of form start making excuses blaming others

Had the misfortune of just turning the TV.

Sat there was a smary Arsenal fan calling us the Lance Armstrong of Football whilst smirking calling for us to be stripped of stuff.

Bitter bastards.

I wouldn't mind if it was true

Our plucky under Dog rivals,Rags,Liverpool,Chelsea have spent a Gazillion between them recently.

Yet Sky still throw out all this unsubstantiated bull shit. It is slanderous. And they do it with impunity knowing they can get away with it.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE YOU BASTARDS.......HAVE IT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.