Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Thought they looked shit scared of us first 10 mins then we let them get a foothold in the game but they never really created much we created more and took our chances. Still think we are crying out for a pacey wide man I think that's all that's missing from us winning the lot next season.
Things started to change for them after the end of the first ‘quarter’ sponsored by Lego-head industries, up till then we where on top and Peps tactics seemed to be working, Ramsdale took his boot off, Arteta had a reshuffle & they started to click, we scored slightly against the run of play, and then we sat back for the remainder of the half, getting to HT level was imperative & they had 10 mins from the goal to have a go, this was a really important phase of the game & our lads stood firm.
Second half so us shut down their overload on our left while they did nothing to protect theirs, and we ran out comfortable winners in the end….it’s almost like Pep encouraged Arteta to match him up first half then side stepped him in the second, I laughed when he said his first half tactics where horrible, he knew he’d set the trap & it worked, the rest of football are thinking wow, Peps human, nah he’s on another planet

By the way Liverpool fans are really bitter that we are still fighting for the league and they are now irrelevant in the league.

I got a message sent to me this morning from Liverpool fan. He clearly watched the entire game as he broke down all Pep's tactics. He was bashing Pep's tactics and said we only won because we have world class players.

City has turned into a great obsession for them. They just can't let it go.
For a team they all say they care little about. Whose achievements mean nothing.

They all never shut the fuck up.

We live in all their Heads rent free.

By the way Liverpool fans are really bitter that we are still fighting for the league and they are now irrelevant in the league.

I got a message sent to me this morning from Liverpool fan. He clearly watched the entire game as he broke down all Pep's tactics. He was bashing Pep's tactics and said we only won because we have world class players.

City has turned into a great obsession for them. They just can't let it go.
Just tell him he supports the team who spunked about £150m this season on Gapko and the uraguayan Andy carroll

First half was 50/50 for me but second is where you see what we are about they only had 1 shot on target all game think we will see more of Phillips coming in next to rodri to see out the game ake haaland class but what a different having dias back proper leader at the back

I can see why it was given but if the shot would of crossed the line would the ref of blew and said penalty? I doubt it.

Soft pen imo.

That said great second half once we got the tempo correct, excellent win against Arsenal, the media, the refs and Arteta who liked to complain all the time.
You can have a shot at goal or a pen, not both, that has been the rule since before EL Cockroacho, Richard Wright joined us 150yrs ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.