Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

According to one report City played more long balls in the second half than in any other of Pep's games in charge.
They played such an active man to man system against us, it was the needed out ball. Thankfully, Haaland is up there to scrap for it, and allow us to move up the field.

Normal service will be resumed.

Get back to possession based football, its what we do best.

We are also giving up a ton of goals this season.. 23 goals given up in 23 games!

Maybe the short compact defense and not allow young and fast Arsenal attackers room was a good way to go about it.

And strangely 1 thing I noticed.. since we gave Arsenal possession.. they didn't park the bus.. our forwards had room when counter attacking!

So for the right situation.. the strategy is good to have as a plan b!

He was very complimentary about City in the second half, didn’t sound gutted like some of them do. Fuck knows what Lee Dixon would have been like on the American channel.
Let’s just say his allegiances, esp in the more unguarded moments, sounded far more in favor of his previous employer than his upbringing.

I won’t even get into the “American” interpretation of the penalty! I feel like they’re under orders not to criticize the negatives in football (poor reffing, corruption, diving and other cheating on the field) in an effort to promote the game. However, when you hear these ex-pros from the Premier League saying some of this shit, I’m embarrassed for them!

We are also giving up a ton of goals this season.. 23 goals given up in 23 games!

Maybe the short compact defense and not allow young and fast Arsenal attackers room was a good way to go about it.

And strangely 1 thing I noticed.. since we gave Arsenal possession.. they didn't park the bus.. our forwards had room when counter attacking!

So for the right situation.. the strategy is good to have as a plan b!
Yep, and our goal difference looks pretty tasty too doesn’t it?

He was very complimentary about City in the second half, didn’t sound gutted like some of them do. Fuck knows what Lee Dixon would have been like on the American channel.
Lee Dixon is truly shocking! All he ever talks about is himself! I watched the Villa game with him on and he started going on about how he got his wedding ring caught up in the nets one time. It was bizarre. He always relates things during the game to what he did when he played. Genuinely stealing a living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.