Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

We are also giving up a ton of goals this season.. 23 goals given up in 23 games!

Maybe the short compact defense and not allow young and fast Arsenal attackers room was a good way to go about it.

And strangely 1 thing I noticed.. since we gave Arsenal possession.. they didn't park the bus.. our forwards had room when counter attacking!

So for the right situation.. the strategy is good to have as a plan b!
Probably right, but I for one wouldn't like this approach to become the norm or we might as well have Jose Mourenio in charge.

I stand by my point . Possession based football has been the basis of our success over the last 11 years. We will have to agree to disagree.
No I entirely agree mate but at certain times in and in key games you need to be adaptable to suit the occasion.
This time Pep nailed it.

Keep reading and hearing how arsenal lost because of their mistakes. I like to think that goal 1 was due to the brilliance of our player, and goals 2 & 3 were due to us winning possession off them, which as far as I am aware is an important part of football. Anything but give credit to City
Well someone on the guardian pod claimed Kev nearly shinned it. How lucky can we get!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.