Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Had all sorts of streaming issues watched a few minutes on Bein Arabic - correct pronunciation is Greeelitch!! Ditto French channel - who love us! - the big blonde fella is Holland!

Also spent a few minutes with the Irish guy Connor McNamara....and Andy Townsend, who really should be locked in the Tactics Truck and sent to the bottom of the Ashton canal, fooool.

A very great pity that a lot of blues had to listen to the imbeciles on Amazon, they sounded awful.
Anyway onwards and upwards CTID.
You know, your post reveals the real reason for our increased turnover. We are followed and loved throughout the world, not just Singapore and Ireland.

Lee Dixon is truly shocking! All he ever talks about is himself! I watched the Villa game with him on and he started going on about how he got his wedding ring caught up in the nets one time. It was bizarre. He always relates things during the game to what he did when he played. Genuinely stealing a living.
I quite like him as a commentator but the bar is very low.

Keep reading and hearing how arsenal lost because of their mistakes. I like to think that goal 1 was due to the brilliance of our player, and goals 2 & 3 were due to us winning possession off them, which as far as I am aware is an important part of football. Anything but give credit to City

City's first major trophy 1904, Arsenal's 1930, yet they have history and we don't ?
Fucking shandy drinking wankers !!!
Pep’s defended us brilliantly in the past, but one thing that irks me a little is when he tells everyone we don’t have ‘the history’ that other clubs have.

Would be nice for someone at the club to just have a word in his ear.

Pep’s defended us brilliantly in the past, but one thing that irks me a little is when he tells everyone we don’t have ‘the history’ that other clubs have.

Would be nice for someone at the club to just have a word in his ear.

When Pep says that I always think its abit tongue in cheek. Manc humour taking the piss out of ourselves

I’ll never bad mouth Begin again (well, that’s not necessarily true) after listening to Andy fucking Townsend yesterday.
Never fucking shuts up. I might as well have two bleeding wives.
Haha was about to post about Andy Townsend.
I generally like him as a commentator and also in the studio, but he really let himself down with the Arsenal game.
Awful biased comments throughout. He even applauded the ref for giving a pen when they are never given in that situation. So he was basically saying that blatant inconsistency is a good thing.
Edit: could be wrong but I think I heard him say “oh no” when the pen was originally given for the foul on Erling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.